[DWJ] Another reading list

Otter E. Perry ottertee at silverwingleather.com
Sun Apr 30 14:18:21 EDT 2017

On Apr 30, 2017, at 2:41 AM, Katarina Hjärpe wrote:

> The Magicians of Caprona might work with the Romeo and Juliet pastiche, but
> I don't know that I'd recommend it to someone who hadn't read the previous
> Chrestomanci novels.
>
> Katta

I read The Magicians of Caprona first, and never looked back. I read it when it
first appeared as a new book in my local library. [Chronologically in order of
publication, I point out the only Chrestomanci that precedes it is Charmed Life.]
I don't know if there's a bad one to start with, but The Spellcoats might be a
poor choice.