[DWJ] Another reading list

Otter E. Perry ottertee at silverwingleather.com
Sun Apr 30 14:05:47 EDT 2017

I enjoyed The Android's Dream immensely. It's funny. It's also quite violent.

As for Apocalypse Cow, I never got very far in it. It's zombies, for which I have
an extremely limited tolerance. The thing that annoys me most is the cover.
That's not a cow; it's a steer.

Another of the books on the list I'm a big fan of is Expecting Someone Taller.
It's a very early Tom Holt, and I understand he hates to be told by fans that
it's their favorite book, since he's written so many others since and some of
those books are lots better. That said, Expecting Someone Taller is one of
my comfort reads. In fact, maybe I need to reread it ....