[DWJ] Polly's Reading List in Fire and Hemlock & interview withDiana

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 18:40:30 EDT 2017

I would very much like to read the ones I haven't yet read. I am trying not
to buy more books, and if I'm away from home as planned I suppose it's time
to get a Kindle. I've just looked on the Gutenberg Project site, and they
seem to have quite a few freebies for e-readers. Now I need to cross check
this list there.
Has anyone found these books to read online, please? (The C.S.Lewis ones
should not be found online due to copyright).

Thanks
Carol

Virus-free.
www.avg.com