[DWJ] Fire & Hemlock prints

Emma Falconer emmajanefalconer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:00:31 EDT 2016

You might remember that a few years ago I had some Fire & Hemlock prints.
They were pretty popular, and I've sold out of the original print run of
riso screen printed ones. I've resurrected the design though recently as a
giclée print, which means I'm not limited in how many I do.

They're £10 and measure 20 cm by 20cm. UK postage is free, and
international postage is calculated by weight.

http://shop.anoteonarainynight.com/product/fire-hemlock-print-20cm-x-20cm/

I also used the artwork for some mugs

https://society6.com/product/fire-and-hemlock_mug#s6-2074851p30a27v199

Those however, are not sent by me. The printing company in the US prints
them up to order and sends them out themselves.