[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Sep 4 18:50:49 EDT 2016

..and, if you look at his seven "lost years"  that makes him more like 26...

Sally Odgers

By the way...
My usual work address is sodgers at iinet.net.au

The reason for theissally at sallyodgers.com one is that when I'm telling
someone the address it's a far easier one to remember.

Having a surname like Odgers (Rogers? Hodgets? Bodger?) is difficult
enough without having people trying to get their heads around iinet.
(Eye-eye-net? aye-aye-net? inet? eyenet?)