[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Sat Sep 3 09:10:05 EDT 2016

I am fascinated by this discussion of students' reactions to the age difference between Tom and Polly.  Murphy's Law will probably decree that the topic does not even come up, but I will let everyone know.

There are only two men in fiction that I ever wanted to marry, and one of them was Professor Bhaer.

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English
University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037