[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Beck Laxton beck at becklaxton.com
Fri Sep 2 17:46:37 EDT 2016

That happened when our book group did it, and it took me by surprise too. I
think DWJ pre-empts it and explains it  - Tom has the kind of hair you
think is grey but turns out to be blond, and then of course the age
difference is less important the older they both get. The people who
objected couldn't seem to get beyond it and enjoy the book, which made me
really frustrated.

*Beck Laxton*

*clear, stylish, functional | printed posters, leaflets, forms |
websites*Ward's
Charity Cottage, 95 High Street, Sawston, Cambridgeshire, CB22 3HJ
01223 562 871 | Skype becklaxton | 07974 935 957 mobile
*becklaxton.com* <http://becklaxton.com>