[DWJ] Tanith Lee's house

Elizabeth Bentley ebsln at icloud.com
Fri Sep 2 15:22:43 EDT 2016

Oh, wow, I had no idea Tanith Lee lived in Hastings (my daughter was at uni there). I think we are no longer thinking of moving there, post-Brexit, but that is so tempting.

Elizabeth

> On 2 Sep 2016, at 14:59, Kylie Ding <kylie_ding at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> DWJ's anthology Hidden Tunings has a Tanith Lee story in it, so they must have at least corresponded.  (obDWJ)
>
> Anyway, Tanith Lee died last year, and her husband has to sell their house, which is in Hastings in the UK.  It will probably end up going to a developer, which would be a shame.  In the hope that someone who would appreciate the SF connection might be in the market for a house in that area, I am trying to spread the word.
>
> Details are here:
>
> http://splanky.livejournal.com/271895.html
>
> If people could share that link via email or social media to their friends or anyone who might be interested I'd really appreciate it.
>
> Kylie

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian

CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebsln at icloud.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com