[DWJ] Tanith Lee's house

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 09:59:46 EDT 2016

DWJ's anthology Hidden Tunings has a Tanith Lee story in it, so they must have at least corresponded.  (obDWJ)

Anyway, Tanith Lee died last year, and her husband has to sell their house, which is in Hastings in the UK.  It will probably end up going to a developer, which would be a shame.  In the hope that someone who would appreciate the SF connection might be in the market for a house in that area, I am trying to spread the word.

Details are here:

http://splanky.livejournal.com/271895.html

If people could share that link via email or social media to their friends or anyone who might be interested I'd really appreciate it.

Kylie