[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Thu Sep 1 20:19:45 EDT 2016

I have lots of sci fi readers in the class--a wonderful geek ratio, in fact--so I should tell them soon about that text and also _Deep Secret_.  (I will never forget Cathy Butler showing me the suspension bridge--also good for _Fire and Hemlock_ and the trail up to where the bush was.)

Jameela

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English
University of Southern Mississippi