[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Thu Sep 1 19:39:31 EDT 2016

Absolutely!  Thanks!

And wish me luck, all of you!  I am not teaching DWJ until late October-early November, but I am wondering what they will do with the end of _Fire and Hemlock_.  Has anyone teaching it suggested that DWJ is treating her readers the way that Thomas Lynn treated Polly?  I am thinking that is at least one direction I can take.

Cheers,

Jameela

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English