[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 19:17:35 EDT 2016

Do you mean Chrestomanci Castle? Deborah Kaplan's DWJ site:

https://suberic.net/dwj/

Cheers,
Tarja

Jameela Lares <jameela.lares at usm.edu> kirjoitti 2.9.2016 kello 1.05:

I am about to teach _Fire and Hemlock_ and am trying to remember what became of the information on DWJ's old author site.  I seem to recall posts about it, and I apologize for being fuzzy on the details, but I have had a particularly crazy last several months.

BTW, I have also directed students to the Oxford Book of Ballads on bartleby.com for Tam Lin and Thomas the Rhymer, along with the extensive Tam Lin site. I think it will be a rich class on fantasy since Tolkien.  Right now we are finishing up "On Fairy-Stories." I did not remember quite how dense it is.

I miss the more active days of this site, though I was mostly just reading posts.

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English
University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037