[DWJ] Can someone remind me where the website went?

Jameela Lares jameela.lares at usm.edu
Thu Sep 1 18:05:28 EDT 2016

I am about to teach _Fire and Hemlock_ and am trying to remember what became of the information on DWJ's old author site.  I seem to recall posts about it, and I apologize for being fuzzy on the details, but I have had a particularly crazy last several months.

BTW, I have also directed students to the Oxford Book of Ballads on bartleby.com for Tam Lin and Thomas the Rhymer, along with the extensive Tam Lin site. I think it will be a rich class on fantasy since Tolkien.  Right now we are finishing up "On Fairy-Stories." I did not remember quite how dense it is.

I miss the more active days of this site, though I was mostly just reading posts.

Jameela Lares, Ph.D.
Professor of English
University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037