[DWJ] OT The Peacock's Pearl is on special

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Thu Oct 27 18:27:21 EDT 2016

Yes. this is OT and I won't make a habit of it. but The Peacock's Pearl, the
first book in my Cat Mahal is Magic series, is available at a 30% discount
for a couple of days. I THINK it should appeal to DWJ readers; at least, I
hope so.

ODWJM. Unlike Sophie, who discovers who and what she is at 17, Catharina
Mahal has known for years. but at 16 her 5Xgreat grandmother Elizabeth has
dragged her into a complicated quest. Poor Cat. suburban teen AND ethical
witch!

In honour of Halloween/All Hallows Eve... The Peacock's Pearl is available
at a 10% discount until November 1st.
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftinyurl.com%2Fsave10cat&h=wAQHDF
a00AQHp1L0q34_KuIk1YAmfzniHQdY7ddF-FdKUTw&enc=AZMA5j0UuXtlV3118xMrm05jzRvyiu
VTIXf9hl_7--9P66uf4qdsF0VDH3PLB-4Co55vp_xiltApBcifquusj2jwQgM_t7VTyJuDBaH-D3
5VBZ4UBqARq7aKt2Y5kZoatzeiaEr6ahOVaVLnHU2Uh-T6uer-LGBfdr7aElXwhxlLNXkGhKfHSf
baOk_0u1j0p1o&s=1> http://tinyurl.com/save10cat

For an additional 20% off... (until October 31st) put in the code
SAVVYREADER upon check out

Sally Odgers