[DWJ] DWJ Quotes?

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:47:00 EST 2016

I suspect it's probably too long, but the one I got a friend to do me
calligraphy of a few years back is 'Two sides to Nowhere, Polly thought.
One really was a dead end.  The other was the void that lay before you when
you were making up something new out of ideas no one else had quite had
before' from F&H.

---Kyra