[DWJ] DWJ Quotes?

Katherine Meyers katiegmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 20:40:19 EST 2016

Hi all,
I've been taking a letterpress class for fun, and for my final project I'm
going to make a poster with a bunch of DWJ quotes on it  (maybe 6?).  Of
course even though I'm always being reminded of DWJ, now that I have to
think of a bunch of quotes I'm drawing a blank.  Lists online seem to be
rather Howl-heavy.  So if anybody has any favorite, SHORT quotes (like one
sentence, since I am still not great at letterpress and have limited time),
maybe it'd be fun to share them!  I'll make sure to show you all a photo of
the finished poster.
Thanks and best,
Katie Meyers