[DWJ] Dorian update

Anna McDuff amcduff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:41:20 EST 2016

Thanks so much Hallie! I was just thinking about Dorian the other day, and
wondering how she is faring. So glad to hear that she has made such solid
improvements though very sad to hear that she still has so many
difficulties to face. You are a truly good friend to her.

Thank you again for sharing the news today of all days when we are all
reeling from the election news. I needed to hear something cheering!

Anna