[DWJ] Dorian update

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Nov 9 19:28:01 EST 2016

Thank you so much, Hallie! As you say, we needed some good news today. I have been wondering how Dorian was getting on, and it's wonderful to see she is making progress.
She would only know me as a member of this group, but if you think it's appropriate, please pass on my greetings and good wishes.

Regards
Elizabeth