[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:41:05 EDT 2016

Is it a new branch of the existing shop on South Molton Street, near
Oxford Street?  It appears to sell expensive cashmere products.  I don't
know how long it's been there, but I noticed it in 2014, and just
possibly it's been there long enough for DWJ to have got the name from
it, not the other way round.