[DWJ] Children's literature turning theory into plot?

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 02:25:41 EDT 2016

Pretty much my entire book on Diana Wynne Jones, Kathleen. The original
title, which I was not allowed to have, was The Critical Fictions of Diana
Wynne Jones.  See both the introduction and the conclusion.

Routledge, 2005. They have dramatically reduced the price and it's now
around $30 on kindle or pb.

best
Farah