[DWJ] DWJ moment...

Sally Odgers sodgers at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 2 21:01:23 EDT 2016

I've been using rye flour to wash my hair and decided to try oatmeal instead. Nekkid, I wambled into the kitchen for the oatmeal and, finding it not (and getting chilly) I seized a handful of Lowan's muesli  from the glass jar. That's about 85% oats. Back I went to the bathroom, and sorted out the bits of almond, bran sticks and fruit pieces (which I ate). I was reminded of the bit in Deep Secret when they invade the hotel kitchen for grains and sort out the unhulled stuff.

Sally O