[DWJ] Children's literature turning theory into plot?

Martha Hixon martha.hixon at mtsu.edu
Thu Jun 2 10:52:52 EDT 2016

hi, Kathleen,

I have an article on how *Hexwood *reinacts the process of writing itself
in *Telling Children's Stories, *edited by Mike Cadden and published by the
U of Nebraska Press. Every essay in the book is about children's lit and
narrative theory, actually, so you might want to check it out.

I've read more than one article on how *The Stinky Cheese Man *embodies
postmodernism, as well.

cheers,
Martha

Dr. Martha P. Hixon