[DWJ] Children's literature turning theory into plot?

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 2 09:52:24 EDT 2016

There are bits in Farah's book on Diana that I'm sure are relevant,
annoyingly I can't locate my copy right now to pull quotes for you.

But - YAY READERCON! I'll be there too!!! Will email you privately, but the
list should know it is in the Boston area July 7-10 and Diana Wynne Jones
is the memorial guest of honor. I don't know when they publish the program,
but I know I'll be in it in some capacity, and I've asked to be in DWJ
related content.