[DWJ] 1. Re: Chrestomanci lookalike

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Sat Jul 16 12:34:43 EDT 2016

I know that racebending or genderbending Chrestomanci changes a lot about the character just because of the history of empire, but I think Helen Mirren and Judy Dench would be marvelous for older versions, or Sung Kang for younger adult Chrestomanci.

Um, now I want to fancast the entire Fast and the Furious franchise into the Chrestomanci universe, but there might be too many muscles. Jordana Brewster as Janet. Michelle Rodriguez as Gwendolyn. Vin Diesel as Michael Saunders. Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson as the Nostrum brothers. The Rock as ... I can't make this work at all, but I'm entertaining myself massively.

Also Angel Coulby would make a fabulous Cat Chant, if you don't mind gender- and racebending simultaneously.

-deborah