[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:00:43 EDT 2016

> Ooh, I can see Henry Cavill (going by photos, anyway, I'd never heard of
> him before Katarina's post). He's 6'1", which isn't *quite* as tall as I
> picture Chrestomanci, but cast him next to slightly short folks and you
> could make him look way taller. He's got blue eyes and Chrestomanci
> canonically has very dark ones, though.

Hm, good point about the eyes! Although interestingly, most of the people
suggested in this discussion have light eyes.

Here's a bit of an interview, to hear his origina accent and see him in a
suit. (Though not a very well-fitting one, not sure what's up with that):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rho-OdAxvV8

Trying to think of a suitable dark-eyed actor, now...

Katarina