[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:33:14 EDT 2016

That one's (the one Minnow mentioned) a bit like Rufus Sewell, as well.  My
image of Chrestomanci was fixed by my first-ever DWJ being Charmed Life in
the original hardcover with dust jacket by Ionicus.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charmed_Life_(novel)  I still love his
version. And the one on The Wizards of Caprona.  He captures that elegant
detachment very well

Debbie