[DWJ] long, long delayed discussion of teaching Hexwood

Nic W eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:45:33 EDT 2016

That seems really neat! I'm glad a lot of teachers and professors now
factor in student interest when they choose their books. My teachers were
pretty much all about the dead white guy classics: Shakespeare and Dickens
and Faulkner. (I love Dickens! No thanks to that class!) Your students are
lucky to have such an interesting course.

I read *Hexwood* for the first time over the course of one day when I was
flying from the East Coast to the West Coast (of America). Six hours of
flying, a couple of layovers, and traversing three time zones while reading
it made for a surreal day, I can tell you that!

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Stallcup, Jackie E <jackie.stallcup at csun.edu