[DWJ] long, long delayed discussion of teaching Hexwood

Stallcup, Jackie E jackie.stallcup at csun.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:50:01 EDT 2016

I love teaching!  It's so much fun to get to stand up in front of a class and yak about books that I would yak about for free.

I don't know how well this class would translate to a high school class though.  It's hard enough with graduate students!

But maybe that's your point, Amy--if high school teachers taught books like this, maybe the students would be more invested and interested...