[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Eleanor Joslin eleanor at dreamvine.org.uk
Fri Aug 5 07:30:07 EDT 2016

Ha.  I've got two books calle How Not To Write A Novel.  The one that I
think is better known
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/Write-Novel-Them-Misstep-Misstep-ebook/dp/B00166YCBU/ref=pd_cp_351_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=S98QFNXXMNDNYWMWNXAB)
is full of tips for writing badly.  Then there's an older one
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0077F5TXY/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1)
by a midlist mystery writer, about the disappointments of a writer's
life and why you should just steer clear.  His book got upstaged by a
more successful one with the same title.  I have a feeling he would
think this entirely typical.