[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Jessica Spencer jessicaspencer at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 03:52:12 EDT 2016

I recently discovered Ben Aaronovitch, and have been enjoying them. But my favourite thing about him is his excellent advice on how to write a novel:
"You go out and buy this book called How Not To Write A Novel. You then read the book How Not To Write A Novel, which will tell you how not to write a novel. You then write a novel, following the points made about how not to write a novel, or rather not following them.”

Jessica