[DWJ] Chrestomanci lookalike

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Thu Aug 4 21:36:26 EDT 2016

Nightingale is brought to gentlemanly life by Kobna
Something-Something... Holdbrooke-Smith? ... on the audiobooks.

Sally Odgers

By the way...
My usual work address is sodgers at iinet.net.au

The reason for theissally at sallyodgers.com one is that when I'm telling
someone the address it's a far easier one to remember.

Having a surname like Odgers (Rogers? Hodgets? Bodger?) is difficult
enough without having people trying to get their heads around iinet.
(Eye-eye-net? aye-aye-net? inet? eyenet?)