[DWJ] Dorian

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 7 00:47:56 EDT 2015

Thank you, Hallie, for your progress report on how Dorian is doing.
I have been wondering, but you know how it is - I haven't liked to ask in case the news wasn't good.

So yes, when I saw the subject line I did pause and take a deep breath before opening the email.
And I'm so glad the news is more positive.

Fingers crossed indeed.

Regards
Elizabeth