[DWJ] Tacroy

Janet Eastwood janet.eastwood at hotmail.com
Fri May 15 22:15:34 EDT 2015

That would be fantastic! I imagine they'd do a lot of eye rolling at Christopher and Aang ("here we go again"). Katara and Millie would definitely compare notes on their dream adventures (Northern Water Tribe/boarding school) and on how to deal with exasperating, bossy males.
At times like this I really wish I could draw. :)
Janet