[DWJ] Original Cover Art - A Tale of Time City

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 14:58:09 EDT 2015

Laura, I have been wondering - did you win the cover art?

I had my own cover art win when I was at the worldcon in London in August
last year.  I was browsing the art show and was very excited to recognise
the original cover of Puss in Boots!  I snapped it up, and had a lovely chat
to the artist, Fangorn.  Minnow told me he got on well with DWJ and once
decorated a neck cast she was wearing at a convention.

It's currently unframed.  Must get onto that!

Here's a link to a photo of me with the book and the original art standing
in front of my DWJ collection which is now too large to fit in one
bookshelf!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/puncpe1zn427fvx/20150328_165036.jpg?dl=0

Kylie