[DWJ] audio books for Dorian

Emma Comerford comerford.emma at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:09:25 EDT 2015

Hello again

Thanks to everyone who has sent money for the audiobooks. We have two audio CD sets on their way to Dublin at the moment (Magicians of Caprona and Conrad’s Fate…chosen mostly due to availability!) and we’re hoping to organise the Audible books soon. We currently have around $50 to spend so there’s probably no need for any more donations at this point until we have sorted out the next lot of purchases!

Here’s hoping that if Dorian wakes she will recognise familiar words and be comforted.

Cheers

Emma