[DWJ] Dorian

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Mar 13 08:38:26 EDT 2015

On Fri, 13 Mar 2015, Emma Comerford wrote:

> Good thinking! Hmm what about if we bought a cd book and converted it to
> mp3? Though not even sure if such a things exist anymore :) Am off to sleep
> so will think more tomorrow.

They definitely still exist! When I was on the Odyssey committee
a couple of years ago I got massive boxes of CDs, and then I had
to sit at my desk and convert them all to audiobooks. (I actually
tried digging out the old discman, but it couldn't cope with any
vibration at all, which meant it wasn't useful for, say,
walking.)

... Although if we end up buying CD books, and I can still find
the Discman, I would be happy to send that to Patrick! I'm
trying not to make this more work for him. I'm probably
overthinking things.

-deborah