[DWJ] Dorian

Emma Comerford comerford.emma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:38:24 EDT 2015

Good thinking! Hmm what about if we bought a cd book and converted it to
mp3? Though not even sure if such a things exist anymore :) Am off to sleep
so will think more tomorrow.
Yes, same for me. There have even been cases of books suggested to me by
Audible UK, which then turn out not to be available because I'm in Ireland.

Whether or not there'd be a problem with someone in the US, say, purchasing
and then sending to Patrick I don't know. It just doesn't seem worth the
risk of adding yet one more thing for him to deal with, though, does it?