[DWJ] Dorian

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Fri Mar 13 06:44:36 EDT 2015

Quite a while ago now - before they introduced the 'return if if you hate it' policy! I've got Deep Secret, Merlin Consipiracy, Islands of Chaldea and Charmed Life as well. They do change what they have a fair bit - I've got most of the Ngaio Marsh and Dorothy Sayers on my wishlist and the unabridged versions of all the ones I haven't got yet have vanished off the site. I am hoping they might come back at some point!