[DWJ] Dorian

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:54:36 EDT 2015

Dorian's husband Pat posted on the blog to say she opened her eyes for 15 minutes yesterday (day 36).  She also blinked to indicate she understood the nurse.  Great to have some good news of her recovery!  The blog has not been updated much as Dorian's condition hasn't changed a lot.

In other news, my eight-year-old daughter said to me this morning "You know that book The Magicians of Caprona by Diana Wynne Jones?  It was so good I want to read it again!!"  I was so pleased!  She's not shown any interest in rereading books before this!

Kylie