[DWJ] Call for Illustration Suggestions

Sally Odgers sally at sallyodgers.com
Sun Jul 26 20:57:51 EDT 2015

Hi, Richie;
Not a Spellcoats expert, but hey... there are authors out there wanting
fantasy illustrations. If you're willing to take on commissions, you
can hang your shingle at Affordable Manuscript Assessments and/or
Prints Charming Books.

Sally OdgersHi everybody!

       Any Spellcoats fans out there? I definitely am. During my most
recent re-read, I decided to work on illustrating parts of it as 1) an
attempt to publicly demonstrate my love for the book and 2) a digital
drawing exercise. However, now that I've exhausted all of my own ideas,
I still find myself wanting to draw more of Tanaqui, Hern, Duck, Robin,
and so many more!
But like I said, I'm fresh out of ideas. So I figured this list might
have some suggestions for what I should draw next. Since I need the
practice, I'll consider anything--characters, scenes, scenery--as long
as it's from The Spellcoats. I'm posting everything to my tumblr, too,
so feel free to stop by and get a feel for what I've done before. The
art can be found here: Made in Derkholm

|   |
| Made in DerkholmWriting Student - Chicago/Boston - Homestuck, Steven
Universe, Diana Wynne Jones, Tove Jansson, and... |
| |
| View on fillyjonkapologist.tumb... | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

Thanks, and I hope you're all having a great summer!
-Richie