[DWJ] Call for Illustration Suggestions

Richie Wheelock elfish4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 24 14:27:43 EDT 2015

Hi everybody!
Any Spellcoats fans out there? I definitely am. During my most recent re-read, I decided to work on illustrating parts of it as 1) an attempt to publicly demonstrate my love for the book and 2) a digital drawing exercise. However, now that I've exhausted all of my own ideas, I still find myself wanting to draw more of Tanaqui, Hern, Duck, Robin, and so many more!
But like I said, I'm fresh out of ideas. So I figured this list might have some suggestions for what I should draw next. Since I need the practice, I'll consider anything--characters, scenes, scenery--as long as it's from The Spellcoats. I'm posting everything to my tumblr, too, so feel free to stop by and get a feel for what I've done before. The art can be found here: Made in Derkholm

|   |
| Made in DerkholmWriting Student - Chicago/Boston - Homestuck, Steven Universe, Diana Wynne Jones, Tove Jansson, and... |
|  |
| View on fillyjonkapologist.tumb... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thanks, and I hope you're all having a great summer!
-Richie