[DWJ] Book recommendations

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:05:48 EDT 2015

Hi Deborah,

I got home last week to my husband asking me, " What was the name of that
book that I downloaded to the kindle? And where did I get it?" Because he
had found a book on the kindle that he didn't recognise, and started
reading it, and it was Really Good, and was it the one that I downloaded?
Because it was Really Good, and what was this DWJ list anyway? And what
else had they said to read......

Thanks for letting me have a copy of your book. I haven't started reading
it yet, but my husband is at least one new fan...

Gin