[DWJ] Book recommendations

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:28:58 EDT 2015

Hi,

Thanks all for the lists.
Sally: Please do recommend your own stuff. I keep wanting to read it, but I
am never sure where to start.

Would you be able to recommend 4-5 of your books that would be a good place
for a reader to start with you?

And yes, I would love to have a copy of the pdf you are offering...Is part
3 something I can buy sometime now or in the future?

Also- Was recently at Continuum convention in Melbourne and you were
recommended highly. Was meaning to send you an email to let you know how
warmly people spoke of your work. Did not sound like they knew you at all,
just fans.

Lastly, Not recently published, but just finished reading "Ultraviolet" by
RJ Anderson.  It reminded me of DWJ because Anderson did a good job of
controlling the flow of information, and twisted things so they were not
entirely as they seemed. The storyline was less complex than DWJ, but done
well.

Regards

Gin