[DWJ] Book recommendations

Jennifer Rowland janamouse at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 05:48:49 EDT 2015

Yes, same Pamela Dean.
I'd like to join this year's general chorus of love for The Goblin Emperor. The hero is such a decent man, and the culture feels really realised. My other favourite thing published this year is Pyramids of London by Andrea K Host, sort of pagan clockpunk urban fantasy, with a middle aged woman protagonist, and flying horses made of wind, and leafed cats, and all sorts of good stuff.
Jennifer