[DWJ] Book recommendations

Ehsan Roudiani es at historicalfact.com
Fri Jul 3 09:58:39 EDT 2015

Uprooted has been recommended in the space of a week on here, on the-toast.net, and by Gail Carriger! I got it after the first recommendation but now I feel I need to bump it to the top of the list.

Also excited to hear there's a new Philip Reeve one coming, although Mortal Engines broke my heart into several million pieces.

Ehsan.