[DWJ] Book recommendations

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 09:53:00 EDT 2015

Oh me too!

Do you have any idea if/when the next one will arrive?  I could find no indication online that it is happening anytime soon.  And I _need_ more Flora Segunda!  The last book left too many open ends.

I will have to check out some more of your recommendations.  They look intriguing.  I also need to get back to the monthly read-along, which is in a stalled state at the moment.

Kylie