[DWJ] Dorian

Emma Comerford comerford.emma at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:48:30 EST 2015

Patrick said that to get access you need need to do these steps:

1. Have a Gmail account. You can't access it without a Gmail/Google+ account.
2. Send me a message that includes your gmail account by whatever means you like smile emoticon
3. If you are not on mine or Dorian's Facebook(1) and I don't know you, you will need to be verified. To be verified, get someone who is already verified (which includes any of our FB friends) to contact me. I suggest that if there are those in Dorian's various online communities that are not on her (or my) FB that they get someone from the community who is verified to verify for the community (for example Jetlag Jen can verify for the LadiesLoos LJ community as I already know who she is smile emoticon.
Update: Or Penelope Hardy for the Online Writers Workshop :-))
4. Click on the link in the invite e-mail that will be sent to your gmail account when I add you as a Reader.
5. Happy Reading.

I’ve got access so am happy to provide updates for those not on google. At the moment, there has been no change. Patrick is planning to post soon after he and Dorian’s family meet the neurologist.

Emma