[DWJ] Dorian

kylie_ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 20 07:58:26 EST 2015

The friend who let me know about Dorian originally has told me that Patrick has locked the blog down as there might be legal implications of him writing about the accident in public.  He's requested I get access, so I should be able to pass on updates.  I think Patrick intends to let Dorian's friend see the updates, so I suspect he'll grant requests for access to DWJ listers.

Kylie

Sent from my smartphone on the new Vodafone network