[DWJ] Dorian

Judith Ridge judith.ridge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 23:17:56 EST 2015

I've just read the news, and feel terrible. Dorian and I have been great
Facebook friends for ages now, and I had noted her absence and meant to
follow up. Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm so pleased her
husband has the fortitude to keep the blog, so we can keep track of her
progress. I fervently hope that she recovers well, and soon.

Judith