[DWJ] Howl's birthday and question

Janet Eastwood janet.eastwood at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 22:15:06 EST 2015

Hey all,
Howl's birthday is in two days. I intend to celebrate, and I've written a bit of a silly post on ways to do so (it'll go up my blog on Thursday). So I wondered, how are you going to mark the occasion?
And also: Howl's is February 5th, and the story (except for the background stuff) takes place between May Day (May 1st, Michael's birthday) and Midsummer Day (this year, June 21st). We don't know when Sophie's birthday is. Any ideas on when to plunk a Sophie Day? So far August is the only season without a Castle celebration, unless we assume that Howl and Calcifer met in autumn (isn't that when shooting stars are most common?).
Janet